Has anyone traveled to Europe?? What did you think about it?

I traveled to England,Italy,France,Greece,Germany,Switerzerland,Hawaii. I thought every country was beautiful and the people are all nice.

northcalmomof3

Asked by northcalmomof3 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Travel

• I grew up overseas. I would love to go back/live there. I miss it so much. Apparently so do all my friends I grew up with(military base closed, so everyone moved). Holland, Italy, germany, greece, spain, africa. Been to many countries. love the states, but loved europe more.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Hi
    I am hungarian , EasternEuropaen.
    My husband from here (new York) ,we went together 2 years ago back to my home country and he just can't get over it .We going back this year and stop by in croatia,(selce) never been there but my sis always go there for vacation.
    I am gald you like Europa...
    mia2708

Answer by mia2708 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I went to Germany and France last summer, and I loved it. I didn't want to come home and can't wait to go back. Its so much prettier then here and the people were so nice.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I lived in Spain for three amazing years when we were stationed there with the Air Force. Out of all the places I've lived with the military (Nebraska, Guam, Washington), Spain is by far our favorite. My DD was born there and we will take her back before she turns 18 to visit. She has dual citizenship right now which is awesome, and I am all for her keeping her Spanish citizenship if she wants to. I thought the atmosphere was amazing, very relaxed friendly, open, all about quality of life, family oriented, low crime rate at least where we lived, BEAUTY all around, the countryside was so gorgeous! It was truly the most wonderful experience of our military life.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• France, Germany, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Austria, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Italy, Greece and Turkey. They are all wonderful for different reasons but my favs. are Greek Islands and French Riviera, St. Tropez.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I've lived in England and traveled to Wales, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Holland and Ibiza.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I lived in Germnay for 6 years. Traveled alot. Germany and The Netherlands are my favorite places and given the choice I would go back. Loved it!
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Loved it, so much to see and do whichever country you are in. The food is great too, the history is fascinating and travelling by train is great.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Wow I am amazed so many of us have traveled around the world like that . I think it"s awsome. Every country is unique and beautiful. My teenagers went this past Jan. with there dad & stepmom to South America and they got to see a whole nother way of living. They were so greatful to have that trip and learn.
    northcalmomof3

Answer by northcalmomof3 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I was an Army brat born in Germany. I was nearly five when we moved to the US. I have fond memories of the amazing castles, and the scenery. Even though my parents quickly figured out I get car sick on those roads.
    My kids travel to England every summer to stay with their dad now....they love it. what could be better for kids? Or anyone really. This yr they will probably get to travel to France and Switzerland to vistit hteir uncles.
    Italy is the one place on my "bucket list" to get to visit. My girls wil likely get there before I will.
    I wish I could take off and travel...well someday. At least my kdis will have the chance to.
    smichellem

Answer by smichellem at 10:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2009