Are you against gay marriges or not? Please be honest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Totally for them.

In the words of Peter Griffen:

"If gays want to get married and be miserable like the rest of us, I say we should let them."
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• against, it's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve baby and besides it's just gross, in my opinion
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• im all for it.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No, not at all.
    You love who you love and should have the basic human right of declaring that love for the one you love, not who the government decides who you should be able to love.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• "against, it's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve baby and besides it's just gross, in my opinion "
    ___
    Your hate is gross in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• I'M NOT AGAINST IT AT ALL!!!!!

if you love someone and want to b with them forever and wanna get married! WHO CARES!!!
    if your gay or straight
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Im for gay marriages....not to be mean to religious ppl in the USA but ADAM and EVE are not the deciding factor for how this world is going to be run. I hope that here in california it will be voted on agian soon and Im telling everyone I know to go vote....Im giving them their rights....

everyone else should worry about their marriage rather than trying to prevent ppl from being happy
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am against it I think it is nasty jmo
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think if they want to commit to each other thru marriage then so be it.

IMHO...NO ONE has the right to say what two people who love and care for each other can do especially in regards to marriage and making that commitment to each other.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• against it, it is a person's choice how they live, am not a hateful person though, and wish no person any harm how they choose to live.
    Anonymous