question about arthritis

hi we took my son to the doctor for pain behind his knee they did lots of blood work and his ANA came back reactive with an FI speckled pattern. His titer was 1:80. other test results that were off wer his Immat Retc % was low at 1.6 and his Lymph # was high at 4.9 and his HGB (13.2) HCT (38.0) and MCH(28. were also high I am not getting a lot of information from the doctors and I didn't know if anyone could help out with what any one of these might mean. they have said they are certain he has hypermobility so we are starting physical therapy. thank you amanda

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• bloodbook.com
    flash-med.com
    labtestsonline.org
    These are a few sites that helped me. I have autoimmune hepatitis/cirrhosis, and ulcerative colitis. Every doc appt. I have they always give me my results, and I never understood them til I started doing my homework. Hope this helps.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2009