Obama - 7 strange coincidences - WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?

GEMATRIA and BIBLE CODE Information here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOKTNFMgQ8&annotation_id=annotation_627713&feature=iv#t=16m

For those still doubting Obama can be the anti-christ.

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 9:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OMGGGG are we going through this again with the anti-christ/Obama thing? GIVE IT UP PEOPLE!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I remember when it was Marilyn Manson who was the anti-christ. And before him, it was Charles Manson. Who is it folks? It can't be all of them, now can it?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Ai Dios Mio!
    Anonymous

• lol spiritguide_23!!! ... i always heard on the street it was Marilyn Manson as well , than watchin CNN i thought it was Charles .. WTH am i supposed to teach my kids , if people can make up their minds?!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• ok, the Bible says that everyone is going to trust this person, nobody will know. even the Jews. so if everyone is saying that so-n-so is the antichrist, more than likely it's not. remember when everyone thought Al Gore was the anti-christ?
    Anonymous

• "Yeah, I remember when it was Marilyn Manson who was the anti-christ. And before him, it was Charles Manson. Who is it folks?"

I am not sure that he is revealed yet. But I can tell you that it would never be Marilyn Manson or Charles Manson. Can you see either one of them running a one world government, LOL. NO!!!

The Bible says that many anti-christs will come, but there is only one Anti-Christ. Anyone who is anti Jesus is a lower case anti-christ. But the lawless one is going to lead the whole world during the tribulation.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• The Bible doesn't say that no one will know!!! The Bible details who he will be so that we will know. I am not sure if it will be completely revealed before the rapture though. But it will be very obvious.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• THe bible says in the book of daniel i think chapter 9 that the antichrist will come out of the middle east.. SO no obama will not be the antichrist but he can be there helping him we never know.. But we need to be prayed up and ready...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think people just live in so much fear right now. I don't believe Obama is the anti-christ. Is it so hard to embrace a president who is trying to right so many wrongs and do for the average person? No, I don't think he is going to save the world, but I am all for anything good he may be able to accomplish during his term as President. I'm sure he will make his share of mistakes, but I can't even imagine wanting to take on the country after the state our last president left it in. I wish Obama the best and I'm very supportive of him as he takes on the mountainous task of getting our country back on track.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wall

AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 10:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2009