Can you explain why this is?

I met a man..talked to him...and really liked him..he asked me out...I said yes..but come to find out he is married so NO GO on that. Then this other man I met wants to go out but there is nothing there for me..nothing and I dont want anything to do with him at all. Why do I like the one that is unavilabile? Why is it that the man I want I cant have and wont and the ones that want me I dont want? Can anyone please explain this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Easy...It is human nature to want what you CANT have!
    Anonymous

• Because it is something you can't have but crave.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• yep, what the pp's said. totally normal
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• LOL Simple... it's called Temptation. Bless your heart. Do the right thing. One you do want and is available will come along. Playing chase with a married man is more than just a game of lust and pursuit - it's a dangerous game of lust and pursuit.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Because you know you don't have a chance it must mean you have commitment issues. You don't really want a relationship.
    Anonymous

• First off kudos for saying no to the married guy after you found out!

Maybe there is just no chemistry with the second guy. It doesn't have to mean anything. Sometimes we come across people that are compelling to us, and others who aren't.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Your not ready for a real or meaningful relationship. When you are you will want men who are available and right for you. Until you are ready I would just avoid men and live your life. You don't need a man for happiness.
    Anonymous

• Married men seem to carry an air of confidence that women find attractive. They have the security that single men don't always have. Single men have to fear rejection while married men are not as sensitive about it. They already have someone who thinks they rock sitting at home while he's out being a male slut so if he gets shot down he's still goes home to someone. I think that single men feel a need to prove themselves and sell themselves as potential mates while married men just want to have fun and toy with you. Concentrating on the fun part gives women the attention they probably need. MM build up self esteem temporarily just to pull the rug out from under your feet later when he goes home to w and makes a woman feel used. I think they are emotional bullies myself. They take from women then leave them with their pants down wondering what just happened. They look for women with low self esteem. Remember that. Predators.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2009