What can I do for this? I have alittle fat under my chin I just noticed today :(

I know we have to get old but I am not ready :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It happens to a lot of women! Avon makes a few products that help this problem. I sell Avon and I know that the SKIN SO SOFT Renew & Refresh Age Defying Corrective Neck & Chest Treatment
    has been very popular with my customers who have this problem. I've also heard great reviews from absolutely everyone who has tried the Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate. Both are good for the fatty look under the chin which is common with ladies because the skin begins losing elastin there causing a sagging, fatty look.
    You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I heard somewhere sticking your tongue out and pulling it back in repeatedly is a way to exercise those muscles.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• unfortunately as we age that happens....and although losing weight etc can help..if its just skin sagging and not fag.....its their for life unless you get facial rejuvenation surgery
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• No product is going to take away fat under the chin,first of all. I have heard of those exercises mentioned and also where you yawn real wide and close your mouth. Other than surgery which is drastic,just go with it,girl. None of us want to age or show signs of it but its part of life :)
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 4:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2009