Iran?

I was just watching that big about Iran on Anderson Cooper.... does anyone think we might go to war with Iran?...

My husband says he will go and fight if he is called, but he really doesn't want to....he says biological, chemical, and necular weapons are a BIG threat with them.

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• locking our borders is not going to keep necular wepons from penitrating our country.They can shoot them from where they are!  Carpy's right. If they attack us we had better not set back and wait for the next attack because we will all be gone then! We waited to long to respond to the terrorist attackes befor that is why we are still over there.

Anonymous

• I certainly hope not. The military is already stretched thin enough as it is. My husband is doing the job of two people and has been for over a year and I know he's not the only one.

I think we should tie up all of our other wars before we go starting a new one.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Better to take them out now than when they can us with that big mushroom cloud. Where have we heard that before??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I agree....It's a little scary....

I think we need to just get everyone home and lock up our borders... you can leave but not come back in or in at all... worry about just us FOR ONCE.... we have soooo many problems here, but it seems like the gov. wants to help everyone elses country and it's people but not our own....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Hasn't there been a "war" or a military presence in Iran since about 1990?
    Anonymous

• yes, i agree, they need to bring our soldiers home. Mine is tired, constantly. I pray for him to have strength, and rest.. But please bring them home first, than close the borders...I am sure alot of miltiary families want their love ones home first... I know I do..
    Anonymous

• Well hell Obama says it is perfectly fine for them to have nuke energy.I just wonder who will they want to try and take out first? Israel or America?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• "I just wonder who will they want to try and take out first? Israel or America? "

Sadly, America.

"I am sure alot of miltiary families want their love ones home first... I know I do.. "

I KNOW I DO!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• "Well hell Obama says it is perfectly fine for them to have nuke energy.I just wonder who will they want to try and take out first? Israel or America?"

This is so idiotic. Iran, North Korea, all of them know that if they launched a nuke at us we would immediately vaporize their entire country. This is a non-starter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• "Hasn't there been a "war" or a military presence in Iran since about 1990?"

Nope.  We have a war going on in Iraq, not Iran, and it did not start until after 2002.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009