any windows Vista/ Java experts on here? I need some help...

technica support from java or microsoft requires money lol. well after some trouble I was finally able to update Java offline. it seems to be enabled. it is on my control panel and it is enabled on firefox (came with computer) but on internet explorer, under internet options and the advanced tab, Java isn;t even present on the list. it was before I downloaded to new one. to enable it, java troubleshooting tells me to go to internet option>advanced settings>enable, but what do I do since it isnt there? I have restarted my computer, that didnt do a thing...

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wish I knew.. lol you should call my boyfriend
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I asked on yahoo and got one answer, i've been emailing him questions as if he's my own personal technical support agent LOL.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2009