Which security system do you have? Are you happy with them?

I was going to go with Vector, but have been hear horrible things about them and my Dad works in the business and didn't really recommend ADT, so I'm not sure what other people have experienced or who els is out there. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have a Rottweiler and a German Shepherd and a few Smith & Wessons as my security system...but then again I live in the country! Anyone stupid enough to want to drive aaaaaall the way out to where I live and try and rob or attack me deserves whatever they get! LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• 2 Great Danes, currently I am unhappy with their service as one ate the couch yesterday, but we still plan to stick with this company. Luckily, the bad couch was the one attacked so I will be getting a new one in the near futrue.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2009