Do you fold your laundry?

I have no problem washing the clothes, I just hate folding/hanging/putting it all away. My kids unfold as I fold and it's a big pain. So, how many of you have piles of laundry that you search through for clothes and how many of you fold your clothes right out of the dryer? And, how long do your piles sit around? I fold clothes about once a month. My husband hates it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get mine folded fairly quickly. Within a couple of days. My daughter's, on the other hand, can be in her clean laundry basket for DAYS before i get around to folding it.

Right now, I have 1 load to wash, but other than that, we're all clean, folded, and put away!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I pile all my clean clothes on my loveseat throughout the day, and then my kids fold it when they get home. It's their chore. It takes them about 20 minutes, and it's all done.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• ha ha no they're in a huge pile on my bed. I've been sleeping with my son for days...
    Anonymous

• I fold them right out of the dryer....and try to find things to keep my kiddo busy as hell while I'm doing it or else he unfolds as I fold too!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I hate folding and putting away! They can stay in the basket for a few days, they get folded but sit on my dresser or in the basket for dayssssss......
    Christilub

Answer by Christilub at 10:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I may let a basket sit for a day or two, but I don't allow myself to keep going through it and not folding and putting it away. If I know I'm not going to get to them right away, I lay them out on top of each other instead of balled up in the hamper. I usually fold the easy stuff like towels and pants or pull out the socks and undies, and after that it's hard not to finish. I hate folding and putting away as well, and my daughter like to unfold and take them out of her drawers as I put them in, but I hate wrinkled sloppy looking clothes more.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I pull what I need from the laundry basket. I have saved at least 1/2 hour a week by being this lazy!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have piles of clothes on my dresser...I hate!! folding and hanging them up..and plus i'm just lazy...I'll leave it like that till i have no more room then i end up putting them away. haha My hubby hates it so i always say well do it urself if u dont wanna see it..but he dont!
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• wow..lol, im glad to see im not the only one that does this too!! i looove doing laundry, except for putting the clothes away...hate that..i seperate them..like which ones are mine and which ones are my daughters, but then they just sit in the basket for a few days..sometimes i do it right away, but usually i get sidetracked..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Glad to know I'm not alone in this chore! It is my most hated chore... I will let my clothes sit and I make myself do them about once a week!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2009