MONEY

i am so stressed. My mat leave is over and i have applied EVERYWHERE, i mean EVERYWHERE for a job and i have got NOTHING. I even went to all fast food restaurants. Im having a hard time dealing with no money and a child under 1 to care for...this is totally stressing me out.
any ideas what i can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I posted an add on craigslist for my friend, i got three emails in a week. She had a job in 2 weeks. Maybe you can try that. I typed up a simple resume for her, just listed everything she could do. So good luck, hope it all works out for you hun. :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• You should also call or visit all the daycares in the area and apply to them, they have a high turnover rate as well, and you usually get a discount or free childcare.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009