• In the Spotlight:

Looking for a good double stroller for a newborn and a thirteenth month old, must be able to steer with one hand, any thoughts?

Looking at UppaBaby Vista with Rumble Seat. Not sure how the kids will tolerate the backward facing additional seat.

KellBellplus2

Asked by KellBellplus2 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Shopping

• I got mine from Target. I believe it is..Graco Duoglider. The backseat reclines all the way, which is what I used to keep my daughter stable when she couldn't sit up on her own. It's EASY to steer, it isn't heavy, it's easy to fold and unfold. And it's not as expensive as others. I have had mine for 16 months and I use it almost everyday and my kids are 16 mo and 27 mo :D

Here's a link: http://www.target.com/Graco-DuoGlider-Stroller-Tango/dp/B000WIGIDI/qid=1245208258/ref=br_1_8/177-1716956-3516450?ie=UTF8&node=3580041&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I got a One step by schwinn from walmart. I didn't get one with the moveable front wheel so I can't steer mine with one hand, but I love it and they have tons of different strollers to choose from.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 3:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I like the Graco ones, I went to babies r us and got to try it out before I buy it with my kids in it, it works great with one hand and moves very smoothly. Now I just need to find a triple or four child stroller that works this good.
    mlg87ok

Answer by mlg87ok at 1:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2009