kinda gross foot question. i really need help. just read and tell me your opinion

my sister has no isurance or anything so we are waiting to get some opinions before going to the dr. her foot was bothering her for a few days, she said it hurt lik the musule in her little toe was cut. she looked at it and there was a tiny hole the size of a pin prick, a few days later it still hurt and so she pulled apart her toes (its between her little toe and the one next to it) and a whole bunch of puss and blood came out. since then its still sore but she said after that it felt alot better. shes been soaking it in clorox and betadine and neosporin. but today she noticed it had gotten a little bigger. had anyone ever seen/experienced/heard of this?

xhellxfirex495

Asked by xhellxfirex495 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• Could it be a spider bite maybe?
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• YES IT SOUNDS LIKE MRSA GET SOME MANUKA HONEY AND USE IT ON THE SORE IT SHOULD KILL OFF THE INFEXTION MY MOM LIKES TEA TREE OIL INSTEAD IT DOES WORK USE TEA TREE OIL FIRST!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i'd go to the er. sounds bad. my cousin actually died from something relating to her foot. i dont know exactly what happened because it just happened recently and it would be insensitive of me to ask for full details of what went wrong when everyone is still mourning. i just know it was her foot & were gonna amputate but she died before they could have her stabalized for surgery. i dont mean to scare you. just sharing what little i know about my cousins experience. hope it gets better!
    Anonymous

• Is she diabetic?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• TEE TREE OIL IN THE SHOWER TOO USE IT IN A SHOWER GEL, LOOK UP MRSA ON WEBMD.COM MRSA CAN BE LIFE- THREATENING SO DO TREAT IT!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Go to the ER or an urgent care clinic. I would also stop soaking it in bleach, the bleach will get into her blood and make her even sicker. Bleach is not meant to be used like she is using it. Pour hydrogen peroxide on it instead.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2009