ged question...

If someone wants to get their GED how do they go about doing it?
I compleeted school, but know someone who may be interested in getting her GED and I would like to help her the best I can. But i am clueless.
What does she need to do, what can I do to help her?
Thanks!!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In my area there are several places to go to prepare and take the GED test. I would call a local high school and they should be able to give you info on where and when. If not, then I would check into a nearby community college or an alternative (night or technical) high school.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• YUP....what she said^^^.....lol. Good Luck to her .. :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I'm in the process of getting mine now. You need to have them print out an application and they have to mail that in with a 20$ Money order. You mail it to the GED office and 3 to 4 days later you get something in the mail that says it's ok to take it. Then you have to go down to a local testing center with another 20 dollars to reserve a seat. You schedule the test and I'd suggest clearing the day as the test is 8 hours long. Contact me if you need more info and good luck.
    keb7

Answer by keb7 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2009