Could this be preeclampsia or something else?

ok, I don't really know what to think anymore. This pregnancy has been one sickness to the next it seems like. Im almost 20 weeks pregnant and I have a migraine almost constantly, it even wakes me up when im sleeping! Im having visual disturbances and dizzy spells that ive never had before and im sick to my stomach BAD! I got those strips to see if there's protein and there was only a trace. And I checked my blood pressure and I have bouts of it going high but not constantly. With only having a trace of protein and high bp only here and there does this mean there's not a problem, or that since im only 21 weeks that the problem could be starting to present itself? Im going to call my OB tomorrow... Any advice?

Just to add... I also have a racing heart of at times 140 while im laying down and when I feel funny like my bp is up i get red spots all over my skin but it goes away. Could this be any part of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Protien in your urine needs to be measured in a 24 hour period. To know how much protein is being spilled over 24 hours. They need to check your white blood sale count and the fiction of your liver and kidneys.. This is a very serious condition when you feel the blood pressure rising lay on your left side a relaxe that should make your b p should go down but you need to go to l & d to get checked out!
    RyHouston

Answer by RyHouston at 11:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009