what baby items

what baby items can you never have enough of? pacis.burp rags,etc???

Kiki_pie

Asked by Kiki_pie at 11:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• NIPPLES BOTTLES SOCKS AND DIAPERS
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• SOCKS!! And of course diapers and wipes. Oh, and pacifiers if you use them.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 11:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• socks, diapers, wipes, clothes, rash cream, & soap.
    Anonymous

• socks and paci's.. they disappear everywhere!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• pacis, wipes, napies, bunny rugs, creams and bubble bath
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 11:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• oneies...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 12:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• have a couple of diaper bags keep them stocked so you can always just grab the first one u see i cant tell you how many times having a spare diaperbag in the trunk has helped because honestly they are easier to forget than you think my husband does it atleast once a week and i have done it a number of times just dont put already made bottles in it Breastmilk spoils fast in hot temps and u shouldnt premake a formula bottle too soon cause they spoil too if you formula feed keep water bottles with you and store DRY formula in a bottle so all you have to do is add water and shake keep a couple of those handy.... If u breastfeed then make sure you get a bag that has a plastic liner and is made for cold so you can put breast milk(thats in a storage bag) in it with an ice pack, u usually only have to do that if ur not comfortable BFing in public or they are going to the sitters and will need some food while theyre there Good Luck
    newsmom101

Answer by newsmom101 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It depends on the baby. A lot of onesies is a very good idea. Burp cloths, it varies from one baby to the next. My first, I had about a dozen, and never ran out. My second had reflux, I ended up doubling my supply, and still running out every now and then.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 2:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• plastic bags. The best thing I ever did was buy plastic bags that they sell specifically for diaper bags. Everytime she gets poop on her clothes I'm ready with a bag to put them in if we're out. And, if I'm at someone's house and they don't have a diaper pail I can tie up a stinky diaper in a bag and just stick it in a regular trash can without worrying about stinking up their house!
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 6:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2009