I am interested in starting an at home business. Can you help me?

I am looking at spending no money in doing so. Is this possible? I am interested in any type of business. I am not picky, just wanting to earn money to buy us a new home. Thank you.

tarams98020

Asked by tarams98020 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I HAVE A GREAT WAY BUT NEED HELP TOO,LOL
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I NEED HELP ADVERTISING OR GETTING PEOPLE TO BUY WHAT EXACTLY THEY WANT ONLINE BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING MUCH I TRIED CRAIGSLIST ECT., I SELL AMAZON
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME AND i WILL HELP YOU?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I work online, it's free and easy, nothing to buy or sell. Check out the company I use at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• contact me for my WAH job info.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• There aren't many! Why don't you consider Avon? Its a great way to earn money quickly and its only $20 to start! That includes your startup kit and if you sign up now your website is free for your first four campaigns then after that it will continue to be free as long as you have one customer buy through it each campaign! PM me for questions or sign up at www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Mines a work at home job, so you may not want that.

Procards site.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• There are a pretty wide variety out there that offer some form of "assistance" in getting you a starter kit for little or free. I sell PartyLite and my kit was actually FREE and has been as good a source of income as I have been willing to work it. I of course encourage you to check out Partylite and message me if are curious about more information, but I am also going to share a few "tips/ideas" in looking for a home business.
    1.It should be something that you like, enjoy or believe in. Most of these businesses are sales businesses and if you don't believe in the product or even use it, it is more difficult to sell.
    2. Preferably it should be consumable. This way you can be building a customer base verses constantly having to re-grow one.
    3. Watch for out of pocket expenses. What fees are there? How much does it cost to stay in business? Do you have to stock product?
    Good luck! Feel free to message me with questions!
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hey there, I want to congratulate you on wanting to make more of your situation than what you have right now. Good for you!! You really need to be extremely cautious when selecting a home business w/ no $$ involved. Those are usually scams/pyramid schemes, you need to run fast and hard from them. If you do come accross a company do some serious research with consumer affairs and the better business bereau. I personally found a company with a TON of Free things that they have to offer such as:
    Free Personal Websites, Free Business Resources,
    Free Training on how to build your own business, Free Support from other successful moms and dads AND 100% Risk Free, Money Back Guaranteed (so there is nothing to lose) "A" Rated with the BBB with mult awards, established debt free company And best of all NO SELLING INVOLVED
    and you can earn an legitimate ongoing income with you kids by your side.
    www.EnhancingFamilies.com

amynic

Answer by amynic at 2:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2009