I got hired as a phone sex operator???

Have you or do you know anybody who has done this? I'm scared!

Oh and before you judge, I'm broke and I need to pay bills and this pays way better than any other job I would be able to get. Plus it will keep me off the gov't dole, which should make most of you proud. LOL!

Thanks for serious answers!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would just be worried about how many weird people I would have to end up talking to because you have to meet their fantasy. Like what if the guy wanted you to sound like some toothless woman with an amputated leg that hasn't changed her panties in four days? Then you would have to talk to him dirty about your missing leg and moan and pretend you LOVE sitting in soiled undies. I wouldn't be surprised if there are crazy ideas men get off to like this.

hahaha
    Congratulations of the job though. In all sincerity. I really hope it works out. Just be bold, I guess. It is not like you have to meet them face to face or anything. and you're paying the bills!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• hey is a job:)
    Anonymous

• I couldn't do it....not because of any ethical standards either....I'd just be too chicken!
    Anonymous

• on phonehon go for it money is money your not selling your body that is what i would be judging so your not have fun and what ever you do ok do not fall in love with one of your phone guys lol just say no lol i say go for it sister and have fun doing it lol

Anonymous

• lol im not judging i wanna know how u did it and where can i do it !
    Anonymous

• hey you have balls lol...
    : )
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• That's what I should do!!!!!! I could get off on it also without bringing a man into my house and get PAID!, I would chicken out though. Good luck!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• ya how do you even find a job like that, i wouldnt know where to look.

i dont think i could do it czu i would laugh, and my kids would make way too much noise!

congrats on the job...no bashing here!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• ~OP here:
    Thanks for the great answers!
    For those of you who want to know just do a google search for phone sex operators and you will find a bunch of sites. I got hired by phone entertainers. The only bad thing is they want me to commit to 30 hours a week. I'm going to try and talk to her about maybe just 10-15 hours.
    Anonymous

• you could be doing worse!! lol..i could never do that tho, i laugh to much!! but hey its an honest job..its not like youre ACTUALLY doin it..so yaa!! lol..kudos to ya!! have fun!! ;)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2009