I need a good baby gate. Any suggetsions?

My daughter is on the verge of crawling and I need to get a baby gate for our stairs. I've checked out some online reviews, but haven't found anything I'm comfortable with yet. Help!

LisaMichelle78

Asked by LisaMichelle78 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I do not recommend the kind that you expand into the space-- they're the cheaper kind that you adjust each time the gate is used. They're usually made of plastic or wood/plastic They're easy to knock over, and if you do it repeatedly, you'll take chunks of your wall with it. Instead, get the kind that you fit into your wall once with a gate that swings open and shut. They fit better and aren't as easy to knock over. They're genearlly more expensive, but it's worth it.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• They have nice ones at babies r us. They are like $70 + but they are pretty and sturdy.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 17, 2009