Has anyone

Read any good books lately? Any suggestions?

Mrs.Wasson

Asked by Mrs.Wasson at 11:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMG I'm reading Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. It's the first in the Sookie Stackhouse book series, the TV show True Blood is based on them. If you like more grownup vampire stories (this is most certainly NOT Twilight) then you'd love it =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i havent read for awhile, but i ahve read a lot of good ones and have a lot on my list to read. what kind do you normally like??
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Prayers For Sale, Barefoot, Friday Night Knitting Club, The Host, The Secret Life Of Cece Wilkes, The Undomestic Goddess, The Kite Runner, A thousand Splendid Suns, Memoirs Of A Geisha, Marley and Me.....

Just a few of my favorites...LOL
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 11:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• LoL. I totally read dead until dark like 4 years ago before the show came out. The show is doing a great job of keeping up with the book so far!
    Mrs.Wasson

Answer by Mrs.Wasson at 12:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Words By Heart written by Ouida Sebestyen, this is one of my all time favorites.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i don't know what you like but i like all of jodi picoult books, and i recently read a book called the glass castle, it was a memoir which i don't normally read but was so good i couldn't put it down.
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• The last book I read was Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber. I really enjoy her books.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 18, 2009