Have you seen www.firedavidletterman.com ????

Whether you agree with this overplayed topic or not, check out this website that links him to thousands of people & businesses that will take a hit for HIS "joke"

www.firedavidletterman.com

People are already boycotting his sponsors - Do you think he'll be fired?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I read about that somewhere, I can't remember where though...oh yeah, it was on Perez Hilton.

On one hand, I'd say that he's way too powerful to get fired. But the IMUS guy got fired, and I thought he was a powerful figure. I dunno. Doesn't matter to me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yeah. I think what he said was stupid and that he should have offered a sincere apology (which he didn't) , but I don't think he should be fired. I wish there as more of an uproar when comedians got passes for making sexual "jokes" about young women but I don't think calling for firings is necessarily the answer.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No, he won't be fired. This is so ridiculous!
    Anonymous

• I like Sarah Palin a lot, but I do not think that David Letterman should be fired. Yes, it was a joke in bad taste, and yes his apology did seem coerced but it was just a joke nonetheless.
    Anonymous

• Don Imus was fired and his comment that led to his job loss wasn't half as bad as what Letterman said!

I think Letterman and Jamie Foxx should be pulled off the air!!!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 12:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• F that crap! He shouldn't be fired. Palin needs to stop campaigning and get over it. I don't like either of them, so no love lost for either. I think Palin made it into much more than it was. She needs to be fired from this country!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Can people be MORE ridiculous?

Wait. Don't answer that.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• No, people couldn't possibly be more ridiculous. Oh well, Sarah Palin is in the news again, so she's happy.
    annabellelee

Answer by annabellelee at 12:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Those people need to get a life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

You have officially lost it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2009