about mirena

how long did you bleed after you got mirena was it heavey light or what also did it affect oyur breastfeeding and weight gain ?

i have been bleeding for almost 2 weeks now my milk supply has not changed and i have lost 6lbs since i got it in but am also working 40 hr and then working at home after that

mommietomyfive

Asked by mommietomyfive at 11:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• I spotted for 6 months before my period regulated out. But it wasn't much at all, a panty liner took care of it. It didn't change my weight at all && I wasn't breastfeeding by the time I got it, so I don't know about that part.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I bleed off and on for four months. Mostly it was just spotting, not heavy bleeding. My periods in those four months were heavy though. I have had mine for 16 months and now only have the lightest spotting for a period.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2009