birth marks

Is everyone suppose to have a birth mark?This just came to mind because i have not found one on my baby yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i don't have any. and my daughter didn't have one at all til she was 3 months old. weird i know but her docs never saw one and i didn't see one til she was 3 months, she has a "storks bite" mark on the back of her lower scalp you can't see it now b/c its covered in hair.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• He has one on his back.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Na.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• No, not everyone is supposed to have one. They record them if they have them, but many (most) babies don't :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I don't have one. My little guy had a "stork bite" on the back of his neck, but it's gone now. My little girl has one on her back that will be permanent, I assume.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• They also develop later on, so if they are not apparent at birth they can develop anytime. My youngest just had one show up on his upper arm, it is just a little brown dot.
    My middle son has one that covers half of his head. Half of his hair is light, and half is dark brown. His skin has it too but it is not noticeable unless he has been out in the sun and gets a tan. The darker side tans and the light side doesn't.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• everyone i know has one..mines on my tummy, right next to my bellybutton, but its verrry pale..my daughter didnt have one at birth, but at about 3 i noticed she has a lil one on the back of her shoulder
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I was born with a strawberry mark that went away after a couple of years, My son didn't get his til he was like 4 months old and the weirdest thing is......he has 3 that are identical to his dads. Same spot, shape and size. I remember telling him DNA test my butt! Look at him!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have one on my arm and so does my boyfriend. My daughter has one right above her butt crack
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 12:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2009