Oral Sex

Do you like it better when your husband goes down on you then having sex ? Does He like to ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• No, I prefer sex... although oral sex is a nice prelude :)

My husband says he likes to, but he almsot never does it. Actions speak louder than words, Max! :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My husband always asks, sometimes i'm in the mood for it and sometimes not, but he loves going down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• hubby loves "servicing" me. i dont understand why though. cuz i hate servicing him... lol... but i do it for love
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I don't like oral on me.... and I have mixed feelings about doing it to him. I hate to do it but then once I start and get him going I kind of like it.

OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• We both love it either way sometimes I will give him a blowjob while I masterbate with my toys at the same time that really turns him on to get a BJ and watch his woman he loves it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My SO hates it, says he has never been into it at all.i know its not an issue with me as far as being clean or odor r anything...I think its his selfishness. Now of course he loves bj's and I love giving them to him but thats stopping now because I am tired of his one sided lovemaking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• me too, one sided love making...lol...my hubby does it, and hes good, but as far as bjs go i did them along time for him and nothing in return....that and oral you cant hide like real sex, i have two year who can open doors and a sweaky bed....end of story
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2009