I cut open my pinky toe today.

There's a rather large piece of skin that i can "open" and "close" lol. i didnt even realize it until i noticed blood spots on my kitchen floor.
anyways, ... now that i've noticed it and got it wraped up in a bandaid it hurts when i walk and ocassioinally throbs. But i really wanna take the boys to the fair tomorrow! Kids under 12 are free! ...so should i go and make the best of it? I'm thinking it might not hurt if i pust socks and shoes on. Or should i stay home and baby it?
My boys are 4 1/2 yrs and 3 1/2 yrs. It's been 2 years sense they've been to the fair.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is a tough one if it is a deep gash then I would stay home and baby it bc while on your feet all that time at the fair you will probably be in agony. Since you kids are still little wait til it comes around again by then they will really enjoy themselves and you will be able to attend to them the way that you want with no problem. Like this I believe you will be miserrable. I am sure they will be ok. Heal your little toe and make it up to them take them somewhere else different as well. GL It is your call only you know how bad it is.doctor

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• put tea tree oil on it and go,it takes the pain away and killls infection!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• put some neosporin on it, wrap it up, & HAVE SOME FUN!!!!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Ouch! You don't have to decide right now. If it were me, I would see how I felt in the morning, then I would decide. Either way, have a good day tomorrow!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Manuka or raw honey may help it too these are great for MRSA just a fyi
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I love the tea tree oil idea 2mothershelpers. Thanks.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:31 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• OUCH!!! Tee tree oil hurts like a mother and smells horrible. I say tough it out and go to the fair. As soon as you get home air it out!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would go. Give the kidos a chance to get the sugar out! Also nothing beats a free day.. Besides the expensive food lol. But have fun!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2009