whats a good clean game to play @ the house for couples. Im having friends over & need some good games...

like board games card game etc...

Asked by bowiegirl at 6:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We have Buzz Word and it's a blast!

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I like games like trivial pursuit, battle of the sexes, and you can come up with a million games that just require a couple decks of cards.

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• taboo, it's very fun specially when it is women against men, it is so much fun

Answer by sodapple at 6:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Try Apples to Apples. It is a comparison card game where you have to match nouns in your hand with descriptive words. Ex. Yesterday, we had to find a card that best matches "calm". All I had in my had at the time was Car Crashes, Applesauce, Television, Buffalo, and Sand. I won with Applesauce...what could be calmer that that? lol!

Answer by Kauna at 7:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I'd say Pictionary!!

Answer by browncoco21 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Have you ever played BALDERDASH? It's a really fun board game. It could be dirty, if the people have dirty minds, but it could also just be clean and fun. CRANIUM is fun if the people are into drawing or charades type of stuff.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I would say, Monopoly, Jenga, Pictionary, Scene It (I have the HBO edition), Charades, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit.

Answer by Sexymom75 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• we have mad gab, its a great game, super fun for adults, i dont know if your planning on having a couple drinks or not but that makes it even funer!lol

Answer by toni430 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• We played imagineif and it was a blast you kinda have to imagine all different sorts of things your friends would be lol too fun.

Answer by talbertchica2 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• board games...Balderdash, Taboo and Jenga are all favs. Non board games...we love dominoes, canasta and a game you play with 5 dice called 'Burn"- only ones, fives or triple count...first one to 10,000 wins

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2008