IM PREGANT

I took a test today, and it was 2 birght lines, how could i have found out so soon w/o a early TEST? My last period was 5 light days, but their usually 8 days. Could i have been pregnant? Im not supose to start 4 another week. How far along could I be? Ive been feeling sick 4 about a week, and my brests are soar. Ive been cramping 4 over a wk..................HELP!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could very well be about two months pregnant. An ultrasound would be your best bet to see how far along you are.
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think that you are around 1-2 months pregnant. Make an appointment to see the doc, they'll be able to give you a better idea how far along you are with your information. I had a similar situation with my first. He ended up coming 3 weeks early so I think that I was further along and that I was already pregnant with my lighter than usual period that only lasted 2 days (usually would last 3). Once you go in for an ultrasound at 5 months they'll be able to give you an approximate due date due the development of your baby. Congrats though! Pregnancy is very exciting.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i tested positive before i missed a period, all because i was sick & the women at work said it wasnt the flu but the fact i was pregnant. they were right. by the time i got to the doctor, i was 4weeks exactly, & i had tested about 4days prior...so you just never know. i'd say you should schedule an ultrasound with your OB so everyone can find out =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009