Does anyone do the 69 anymore?

I don't care for it only bc we have been married for so long that I seem to not be able to focus anymore unlike when you first meet your partner. It is not the same for me atleast. I'd rather do him and let him enjoy or he do me but not at the same time I can not get into it. I know I weird but that is how I feel. He wants to but I don't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No DH goes down on me and then I go down on him. 69 I'm to into what he is doing so I always stop doing it on him lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• its too much work at once. trying to concentrate on 2 things, im always scared ill bite him! so no not really
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• nope i am greedy so its always a 68 and i"ll owe ya one lol. i owe so much that if i ever cashed in i would have a penis in my mouth 24 hours straight for the next 3 years lmao!
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Ewww, who wants to "FOCUS" when you 69?! lol, j/k. I think it can get unattractive the older you get but I used to love it. Hell, I would love anything right now!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i love it... it's better than one at a time.. gets 2 jobs one at once!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Generally only when we are short on time! lol
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think the last time I did this was about a year ago and I was drinking...It just seems like a lot of work and yeah not much fun anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'M WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYONE....TOO MUCH WORK. WE DO ONE THEN THE OTHER. CAN'T FOCUS WHEN IT'S AT THE SAME TIME
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 4:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2009