My son is cleaning the livingroom. And I didn't even have to ask him lol.

Do your kids ever clean up their toys without asking?

pinkanfgrl

Asked by pinkanfgrl at 12:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No! I mean if I make him sometimes he will actually get into it but 90% of the time it is a chore for me to get him to do his chores. Lucky you! :P
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm jealous!! lol my older son will do it at times but thats when he wants something in return.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• normally she does...but...othertimes i have to remind her...however, everytime she hears the vaccuum cleaner turn on she starts cleaning them up so quick..one time i told her to pick up her toys, anything left on the ground the vaccuum cleaner was gonna eat..she didnt believe me...so yaa she learned that lesson the hard way..lol..did that when she was 3..shes 5 now and she still remembers that "horrific" day..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2009