my 9 month old wakes up at 530 am

i put him to bed between 7 and 8 uf possibl... he just goes to bed early b/c of his biological clock. but, he has been getting up before 6. ho can i get him to cleep until at least 6?

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You don't. My daughter wakes up at 6, which is way too early for me. I've tried keeping her up later and then I just end up waking up a 6am with a crabby girl.

Welcome to motherhood!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My daughter gets up at 630. I find the later I put her to bed the earlier she wakes up. If she wakes up super early she will take a pretty hefty morning nap. She goes to sleep exactly one hour after she wakes up. How are his morning naps?
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Im sure other moms won't agree with this but my DD is usually starving if she wakes up b4 she is supposed to. I will give her a bottle or sippy cup with formula and she will drink and pass out. Her appetite is crazy.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• lol my daughter sometimes wakes up at 4:30 am and she wakes up at 10 pm and falls asleep at 8pm
    zoeysmommy09

Answer by zoeysmommy09 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I wish I had the answer to this question too! It drives me crazy that my daughter wakes up so early. I leave her in her crib until she starts crying, even though she is awake... but as soon as she seems my face she instantly wants to start playing!!
    I can't even think straight until I've had my morning cup of coffee, haha..... but inevitably, as soon as I get that caffeine in me and I start to wake up a little my daughter decides that she wants to go back to sleep. Haha
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 6:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• my daughter is the same Age 9 months old we feed her supper around 5:30 6:00 then she eats then 7:00 we give her a bath and then dress her in her jammies then she gets a bottle and falls asleep between 8:00 and 8:30 pm and then sometimes she wakes up at 10:30 or 11:00 pm sometimes because she wants a bottle again or she wants to cuddle with my mom i am a single mom and my daughter and I live with my mom it saves us money for the time being and I dont have to pay for a baby sitter ! lol anyway getting back to my point then she will go back to sleep at times she wakes up at 3:30 in the morning she is just now starting to dream and its startles her so I wake up and check on her if she is crying and sitting up in her crib I pick her up sometimes she falls asleep on her own ! I always check her diaper because she hates being even a little wet so we never let her sleep in a wet diaper lol she keeps me busy !
    zoeysmommy09

Answer by zoeysmommy09 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2009