This is by far the weirdest poo question in history...

But all day long my sons poops smelled like PLASTIC. I mean straight up like plastic, they didn't even smell like poop. It kind of freaked me out. I checked all of his toys and there's no way that he ingested any plastic. Can any foods cause that?? And it was definitely his poops and not his urine. He's 3, btw.

aurorabunny

Asked by aurorabunny at 1:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Kids' Health

• my son is 3 and ive never smelled anything like that. do you think maybe he drank something different. i guess wait and see what its like tomorrow then call the dr or poison control....hmmm if hes acting fine then i wouldnt worry cuz obviously he is getting rid of whatever it is!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Has he been eating crayons? Other than that I have no idea what could be causing his poo to smell like plastic. I would just mention it at his next doctors appointment.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• When my daughter started eating a bowl of frozen blueberries everyday, her bowel movements turned kind of an irridescent green....

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2009