Severe Anxiety

I recently found out that I am pregnant with my 4th child. I am excited but I have been having terrible thoughts of dying giving birth to this baby. I have such a strong feeling about it that I have been driving myself insane worrying about it. I have been diagnosed with kidney disease and the last pregnancy I had there were complications. The two children I have now were born so close together, I don't think my body had enough time to recover. I had my son Kurt July 23 2007 and then my son Corbin July 28 2008. I have had three c-sections and am very worried something is going to go wrong in the delivery room and my husband is going to be left taking care of the three we have, (have a 6 year old too) and a newborn. Any ideas how I can shake these fears. I mean they are to the point that I cannot sleep, all I do is cry and have even started making plans in case I do not make it. Is it a sixth sense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would talk to your dr about this and see what they have to say
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• eat peppermints-also and use honey grade A put in lemon /tea cooler drink
    read Isaiah 40:11
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I also have this fear but not as bad. I think we ALL think about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• try to calm down and talk to ur dr...all the stress is not good for ur body and baby...maybe the dr can put u on something to take away ur anxiety...i had to take clexa and lexapro for mine during my pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Jun. 17, 2009