Do you have commen cents?

http://resources.rbc.org/odb/pda/
read todays june 17

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do YOU have common sense to spell common? LOL!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• no but I do have common sense :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You know I respect your religion, but you really shouldn't push it on others. I went to that page and once again it was Jesus this and Jesus that. We all have different religions and you should respect that.

And to the other rude posters, it is called commen cents. If you would've went to the page you would'nt have been so rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• sorry for being snarky, I just read the link. *apologies*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• LOL !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I get it. That was cool. I didn't know that existed; I bookmarked it for future reading. Thanks. Yes, I have common cents.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It is common cents. Granted common was misspelled, but it is actually intended to be "cents".

The idea behind it is amazing, but aside from the scripture that was cited, I really don't see how it relates to Christianity. It doesn't take a Christian to be generous or to give all that they can, or are to a cause. It takes someone with a moral core. They could come from any background. Actually, in a town nearby that a friend used to live in, there was a gentleman that did all sorts of little things for other people. Helping carry groceries, mowing the lawns of the elderly, babysitting kids, everything you could think of. And he never asked for anything in return. He contracted a possibly fatal disease, and word got out. Everyone from counties over sent his wife money for the bills while he couldn't and the medical bills. He doesn't believe in God, but he believes in Karma. He got his good Karma back 3 fold.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• this is really meant for already Christians Ephesians2:8-10 We get saved by grace not works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• karma maybe Gods grace hoping they will turn to him. not Karma (do not let the gypsies fool ya)
    2 Peter 3:9
    Please keep reading these everyday gals and lets grow together!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I believe in Karma. Yea, Karma, not karma.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2009