Have certain BULLY posters left P&CE because moms got sick of their bullying and called them out?

Certain posters

who posted like this

seem to have disappeared.

Is it from fear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't imagine who you could be referring to! LOL! Yeah, she seems to have slithered away with her tail between her legs, hasn't she?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Trust me, they are still here.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think she got scared when that mom offered to meet her in a gym and stomp her ass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• hum.. what did I miss? what happend?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I also remember she had an anonymous stalker LOL.Getting bored?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Is it you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• This is hysterical!!! I can't believe you girls. Really pathetic that you watch and wait and sit around and talk about others on here.

Don't you have anything better to do? Try being a mom! Go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting around and stewing about a random person in this world you don't like on Cafemom.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 8:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• And you all act like there aren't some hardcore lib bullies on here.

Sometimes I just walk away from a q because I see who's on it or asking it. They don't want logic or reason, just an argument. No thanks.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Wow, it's funny that only one of the posters on the first page used her screen name to post. If you all have so much in common why not reveal yourselves to another so you can chat w/o having to make a whole question about it? Nobody cares if you don't like them. Really.

LOL, Lori. You made me laugh this morning. I really needed that. Thanks.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• And Im sorry OP and all you other Anons but there's a difference between bullying and telling someone the truth... it's not bullying if the truth offends you. It's been my experiance that people are offended by something because it's what they needed to hear and just didn't want to.

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2009