What's with all the religious questions tonight and all the hatred attached to them?

I'm glad I'm not part of any religion. Some of you seem so hateful. I thought religious shit was supposed to do the opposite to somebody.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• See, nobody ever asks a question about religion online unless the answer they want to hear is already embedded inthe question. They don't relly want to know what you or I think, they want you and I to agree with them. Disagree and there is a battle.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 5:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• well, first off. There is a big difference between religion and spirituality (IMHO) secondly, just because one is spiritual OR religious does not mean they are not human. They still feel everything everyone else does. Like anger.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I haven't seen any questions about religion here tonight. I am a proud spiritual and religious person who also sins. lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i was wondering that too...its not even wednesday night yet...hmmm...somethign must have been on the news. I have a great respect for all religions and for peoples beliefs, but i get a little pissy when people get realy pushy with it.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have been in JFF for 3 ours and I haven't seen any religious questions! Oh you mean in the catagory called Religion and Beliefs? I guess if that is where you saw them then that is where they should be.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2009