Teethin',fussy baby,not gettin' much sleep help!

I have a 2 month old DD and she is already teething...She is already a veryy colicy baby.An to beat it all she hasn't been taking her naps right..So no sleep and screaming all the time.Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• awww...poor mommy! Its so hard when theyre still so little and teething, and crabby and tired! I feel so bad for u! My suggestion is to jsut keep trying things until u find smething that works. Drive her around, walk her around. stick her in carseat to sleep (maybe on top of running dryer). Rock her. rub her gums, oragel. tylenol, pacifiers. my son used to like his bouncer chair where it kind of bounces up and down a little. i just kept it rockin with my foot. if you get a chance have someone come hold the baby while u walk around the block or take a nap jsut so u relax too. The baby will relax more if u are relaxed. they can sense stress and tension. good luck...it does get better!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Have you tried the Hylander Teething Tabs? They are all natural, relatively inexpensive, and not only will soothe her pain, but will help relax her too.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• No i havn't...I'm not sure if i have ever even heard of them.I'm only 18 but i deal with 7 kids so i know alot of what im doin....I just was hoping maybe i missed something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• we used the teething tablets - they're made from chamomille (sp?) which really helped relax our LO so he could get some sleep. We also used tummy soothers from disney (he had horrible gas!) which is ginger and chamomille (wow my spelling is off this morning). You can either put the teething tablets under babys tongue until they dissolve or put them in a bottle (we dropped 2 of them in an 8 oz bottle) They were both under 5 bucks each at Rite Aid.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2009