Do you like spicy foods?

i bought some organic HOT guacomle mix and it is REALLY hot. it said to use 2 avocodos. it also said if it's too spicy to add sourcream or another avacodo. ...well, i added like a half a pound of sourcream AND an extra avacodo and it's just now at a tolerable level for my liking.
it's sooooo good though.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love it. if its spicy ill eat it.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I love spicy foods. I am so lucky too because I don't get heartburn or gas or anything. I suspect if I did, I wouldn't like spicy foods as much.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i dont get hearburn or gas either. and i like spicy foods. but DAMN was this mix HOT!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I acquired a taste for spicy food when I was in my 20's and now I am hooked. I am mexican and I grew up watching my dad put hot sauce and salsa on EVERYTHING and it used to gross me out! Now I put hot sauce on everything. Even fruit with lemon, salt and chili powder!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i love anything spicy.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i love spicy food ...but i get nasty gas and explosive watery diarrhea ...and im alwayz runnin to the bathroom atleast 4 times a day ....but i love it and cant stop eatin it ...i just watch where i eat it at ..
    motherbear23

Answer by motherbear23 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I love spicy food!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I used to until my stomach acids ruined my esophagus (GERD) and now I have to eat blander foods and take medication....LOL. I miss a good spicy meal!
    Remember that guy on Dumb and Dumber who had to pop anti-acids for his heartburn every 5 mintues and the two dummies put some hot peppers in his burger?
    LOL....that scene cracks me up, but I swear I get heartburn whenever I see that scene....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• That is the quickest way to lose weight .Spice is nice.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I love it but sometimes IT doesn't love me.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2009