NESTING???

I AM 32 WEEKS PREGNANT AND EVERYONE SAYS IT IS TO EARLY FOR ME TO BE NESTING....THEY SAY IT MEANS MY LITTLE ONE IS GOING TO COME EARLY, HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN TOLD THAT??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no i started nesting around 30 weeks and my DS was born 1 day after my due date.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Lol i'm 33 weeks and I was talking to my brother I was telling him I have nothing left to clean and asked if he needed any help with his house lol. He said oh lord that baby will be here soon. Him and my SIL are beting on when I will have the baby.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I started nesting very anxiously about 25 weeks. Nursery MUST be done, every needs to be washed and re washed. Everything wiped down with lysol.....

I think it starts at different time with everyone, with my first pregnancy it started the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy like a mad fene.
    loriloriaustin

Answer by loriloriaustin at 3:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i nested each time exactly one month before our kids were born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i started nesting at about 30 wks and i had my son at 34 wks
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Im 30 weels pregnant and I am nesting bad, I keep folding and refolding the babies clothes and I want to wash them one more time. LOL. I'm making my husband set up the crib and I have been going threw all our closets cleaning. I have washed everything I can and I am making myself take a break but its hard. I didnt nest this early with my first with my first I did it about 4 weeks before she was born so I dont know what my problem is this time around.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009