I need advice from a mom!!

I need advice from a mom with teens!I'm 18 and i have a big problem with my mom!Please reply to this and i will message you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Adoption

• um. this is probably the wrong section to be posting this. this late at night i would probalby post it in the Just For Fun section.

I am not a mother of teens. But good luck to you.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have two children - 19 and 21. Can I help?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• im not a mother of teens. but iam a teen mother and i have been thou it all with my mom and back.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• what seems to be the problem?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• How about a grandmother with teen grandkids? My kids went through the teens and we all lived so now we're getting through the next generation! Whazzup?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm not parent to a teen or a teen mom, but i may be able to offer some advice
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm a mother of 4 - one being a 13 year old girl.
    You didn't metion your problem, but I'm more than willing to chat with you :-)
    4bridges

Answer by 4bridges at 3:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would love to hear your question, I am a mother of two girls and step mom to 5 teenagers ages range from 15-28. My oldest daughter is adopted can I help?
    rosiecheeks115

Answer by rosiecheeks115 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hi I will try to help you - My god daughter who has lived with us since she was 7 and is now 17. Plus I am a older sister and may be able to help you not sure if you meant this to be posted here but I'm available
    dngoodwin73

Answer by dngoodwin73 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You are more then welcome to email me. I do have a teen and I would be more then happy to help if I can.

:0)
    Ilovemydoggies

Answer by Ilovemydoggies at 5:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009