Okay okay. Serious question about p*rn!

Why does it bother so many woman? I've seen a lot of posts about it lately and i dont fully understand. Porn was never an issue with any of my previous relationships and now that i am married to a soldier in Iraq i actually EXPECT him to watch it. I would think he was lying to me if he said he didnt! lol. For me, it only bothers me if it is excessive. Like an addiction. So what's the big deal with a man watching an occasional porno? I've heard that it's degrading. ...but if the woman in the video likes it, how is it degrading? Some people really do the stuff in the videos! so it's not like it's unrealistic. Just trying to get a better understanding.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I expect my hubby to watch porn!!! he's in iraq as well! When he is home, we watch it together and try to get more positions down. We are very open people... we pic our porns out together and talk openly about it. We have a webcam set up and while he does watch porn over there, he prefers when it's me.... ;) and yes, my videos and such have been seen by others who thought it was a reg porn which actually made me feel better because i do find those woman attractive and to know I look that sexy.... well, it's just a movie/pic, they aren't actually touching me and still giving me a compliment.
    they can't contract HIV or nuthing just by looking!!!! no big deal!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I dont get that either...I always think that some women are just insecure and dont think that their SO is attracted to them or something like t aht...as long as its not obsessive then its fine by me.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• did u hear something about a porn star having hiv lately reason #1 not to support it. It promotes slutty people!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Not every one who has HIV is slutty.
    u sure ur DH hasent cheated on you?\
    Maybe you have it? are u a slut in that case?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Ty Dom
    now i dont feel like the only one.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:44 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Whenever I don't want to have sex, I tell him to go in the other room and see what new videos are up on redtube. hahaha I find nothing wrong with it unless he would rather watch them than be with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It's not an issue with DH and me... I can say I don't get the whole flippin out threatening divorce fit just because a man watches it sometimes. Yeah, addiction and excess causes problems, I don't think that's the case for ALL men though.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Haha! Society promotes slutty people and even tweens for that matter. Have you seen how everyone dresses all slutty? HELLO! Outstandinglove, I would think something was wrong with meif I didn't watch porn. I am a responsible, moral mother that has not had sex in 3 years! I think I deserve to watch some Youporn and reminisce. lol. I don't buy it or rent it. It is free on there. My brother and his GF rent it once in a while just to laugh, To each his own.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• no having sex on tv is slutty with many different people spreading diseases to allllllll their partners!
    Anonymous

• Hey! I never hit anon! I wrote post at :48
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2009