How was your day today?

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 3:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First off thanks for asking!!! My day was hecktic... we are buying a house and the selling agent doesnt know how to do her job right... UGH!!!! So things are behind schedule and we are only going to have 5 days to move from one place to another, plus my DH and I work opposite shifts, so it will be hard to move with 2 kids, 2 dogs, 5 fish and only one parent onsite at all times! LOL Im venting... sorry! I feel better now though! :)
    How was YOUR day?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I actually had a really nice day. We went out to dinner at Applebee's then we went to the store and then to the park and played on the swings and the slides until it got dark.

Then we came home and I put the babies to bed and talked with my daughter (14) and then she went to bed after a while. Now I am working.

I hope you had a nice day!

Pam
    pamkay414

Answer by pamkay414 at 3:28 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Why thank you for asking! Mine was ok, I had bad cramps this morning and then my neighbors daughter who is married and gone to another city was banging on my door at 9:30 am (I have been sleeping in since work ended) I thought the cops were at my door! She wanted me to go over and have breakfast and sing Kareoke with this new gadget her husband bought her. She is 8 months along and I am so excited! I helped raise this girl through her terrible teen years. I took my sweet time getting ready and as I walked to her house I could hear her mom singing. (I love the lady but damn!) my dog was howling. I attempted to kareoke at 11:30am on a Tuesday but I need a couple of drinks in me. lol. Went to Wal-Mart and ate at Subway. The end. Oh and how was your day?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• it's good to vent,
    my day ws kinda slow I got up at 10:30 took a shower got my kids up got them dressed and went to have lunch then we went to the park drove to a music store went and picked up my husbands paycheck took the long way to the bank deposite it and took the long way home were I sat in my lazy boy and looked at the seeling then put my baby to bed let my other son go outside went and played on CM did loundry played on CM cleaned the house played on CM my husband came home so I went outside to help him load our camper cuz we are going camping this weekend then fed the baby played on CM then went watered my garden helped my husband cook dinner we all watched breakfast club put the kids to bed husband went to sleep and I came to CM
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• lol gigi1969
    and thanks for asking all :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Breakfast Club, cool movie. My son wached Pearl Harbor for the 50th time next door at Grandmas house. My brothers GF who moved in and complains about everything asked me today "Why does Alex like to watch movies about war"? I hate when she does this because I would love to ask her "Why did you get on disability as soon as you guys moved in here and stay in bed all damn day"? But I just said "Because he wants to join the armed forces and protect people". :P I wish I could add Bitch to that but I am a "nice" girl. lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• lol, pearl harbor is a great movie
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'll go ahead and take this as an invitation to vent.....

My lovely three year old daughter decided to play "beauty shop" and give herself and her one year old sister a haircut. My mom called me on her lunch break, and we talked for maybe ten minutes. I just knew that Maya had plopped on her bed to watch Dora, because I had heard it creak. I didn't hear it creak a second time, so I didn't think she had gotten back up. After I hung up with Mom, I went into the girls' room to see what they were up to. That's when I found Maya, with a pair of tiny grooming scissors that she had climbed up to steal from the bathroom medicine cabinet, in her sister's bed, happily trimming away. She looked up at me and smiled, and said "Look Mommy, I give us pretty haircuts!"

I damn near died..... Now they both have a nice little matching bald spot.

It's amazing what a determined child can get into in ten minutes' time!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 3:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• tell me about it 3 is enough, and my gosh they work so fast when It comes to troublemaking, hopefully there hair will grow out fast
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I had a good day today. We went on a walk, my husband did the dishes, I did laundry- life was relatively good.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009