nobody would answer earlier today, still feeling crappy though

i have had my fair share of mood shifts all my life, i have even battled actual depression in the past. today however has been very different and very sudden. i woke up this morning with no desire to even talk to my husband let alone anyone else, i have had absolutely no appetite at all, i want to cry but dont even want to deal with that, i have even had to battle with myself just to get up and go to the bathroom. is this normal for 21 weeks of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well cheer up! I hope you feel better soon! Get out and get some fresh air tomorrow... hopefully it will help!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Absolutely. It is completely normal to have those days and by tomorrow or the next you will probably feel more like yourself again. If however you don't, I would advise you to call the doctor and tell them what you are experiencing. Give it a couple of days and go from there.

If it makes you feel better....I am not pregnant and I have those days myself...especially the DH part...Love him, but sometimes I really don't like him, and for no apparent reason aside from the fact that he is breathing. LOL

Good luck darlin!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Im not sure if that is normal since every pregnancy is different! Try talking to your doctor about it... do you take prenatal vitamins? Are you getting enough water? Many things can cause this... hope you feel better soon!!!! Sorry Im not much help!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i have been taking my vitamins, drinking plenty of water and eating all my meals (until today)...i just keep not wanting to deal with today and have no urge to do anything at all! i dont even want to sleep but i dont want to be awake!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• that sucks!!! Well hopefully this is just a phase... but if it doesnt go away talk to your doctor!!! If you ever need to talk you friend me and send a message my way... Good luck!!! Hey maybe you just need to go shopping or have a girls day out! Anything else that usually would cheer you up?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• maybe i do need a day out, i have been spending so much more time at home since i had to leave my job. im hoping to wake up tomorrow and just feel better though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• If "today" is the problem, go to bed, tomorrow is a new day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• it's normal it's just your body is going through change and so are all your feeling and emotion, it's a major drag cuz whatever you do your are just not motivated and just don't care it will pass and most likely you will feel the same further along, hope you feel better tomarow and good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2009