• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever accepted a friend invite on Cafemom......

and then wished you hadn't or wondered if it was someone just trying to be crass and annoying after you accept? What do you do in that case? Delete them from the list of friends, ignore them, report them???... Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can find the guidelines at the bottom of any page in the green links "community guidelines".

If a friendship isn't working out you can delete them easily by clicking view and edit friends at the bottom of your friends widget. then remove friend next to their screen name. They will receive no message that they have been deleted.

If they are harassing you, then report them for sure but you can also block anyone from viewing your profile by clicking privacy & settings at the top of the page and then blocked users at the bottom of the menu. type in the person's screen name. You will also be blocked from her page if you do that.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:12 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would just delete them.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• If they are breaking any guideline rules I report them then delete them.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• This may sound stupid...where do I find the guidelines???....
    Sorry, like I said, it probably seems a bit odd that I don't know that, I just hoped I would never need to know them....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• just delete them...im sure they'll get over it sooner than later
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I agree, just get rid of them. What kind of situation are you experiencing? Is someone leaving annoying messages? As far as I know you can block individuals on here, and of course delete them as well. There's a place for it in your privacy section.
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I deleted a person who was getting very personal and bashing the fact i had a big family, so yeah delete them they are pathetic in my words.
    MummyMiller

Answer by MummyMiller at 6:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Delete them and get over it. If they keep bothering you,block them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• If it were me I would just ignore them the first time, the second time I would delete them.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2009