Does anyone know of any good work from home jobs?

I'm very interested in looking for one. My husband recently lost his job and is making half of what he used to make. I need to make some money asap, otherwise I have to go back to work. Anyone know of anything good? I don't want to start my own business. I'm looking into something that has guaranteed money.

mommy2joeynabby

Asked by mommy2joeynabby at 4:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• avon is super easy to sale... and its fun!!!! You can sale online or in person through your catalogs... if you ever are interested I have info on my website.... www.youravon.com/apterson3501
    good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hi,I have been working from home for some time now and I love it.Would you be interested in trying a lucrative travel buisiness?All you have to do is bring two people in and have a one time small investment.You can earn 6000 dollars every 10 weeks.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

http://www.vinefire.com/?ref=typadv0305@yahoo.com
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 4:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Procard is a job(not a biz) it's completely fee free, you can even register for 7 days to see tf you wll like the work.

Give it a shot, it's free!     Procards site

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

• I work from home and I have for over a year now. It has totally changed my life. I TRULY work with a team that wants to see me succeed and will be there to help me out any time I need. Check out my website for more info. www.MamaStaysHome.com
    applemom

Answer by applemom at 7:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I work for West, currently, and I'm in the interview process for another job. Both are incoming calls, so you're not telemarketing. All you need is cable or DSL internet, a basic land line, and a phone with a headset (also, an amplifier for NEW).

West is www.westathome.com and they offer both hourly and commission based work, depending on what you choose when you start training.

NEW is www.newhomebasedccr.com and they mostly do incoming DirecTV service calls. However, you have to live within 3 hours of a training site, since the 6 week training is in-person not online.

Hope this helps!
    MrsQriist

Answer by MrsQriist at 8:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I just posted another response on cafemom, about the home based businesses I run, as of now, I see the most money potential coming in from "Silpada Designs" and "Isagenix"! Call me at 516-676-2853 or email me at bsktpat@aol.com and I would be happy to talk to you about them. I see a big income from each and am looking for people who want to expand and work at it each day so we can motivate each other.
    www.silpada.com/pattycoppola or http://pattec.isagenix.com
    silverbasket

Answer by silverbasket at 8:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• www.24hourtour.net/jeannep

If I were you I'd check out all the opportunities offered on this post. To each her own! Good luck.
    jmpal9

Answer by jmpal9 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hi, If you are interested in an opportunity to make some awsome income that can actually be passed down to your children and grandchildren than we need to talk. I am partnered with a company that has exclusive rights to the "ipod" of the anti-aging industry! A product that could shut down the esculation of aging! We just got a world wide patent on this and it is taking off like wildfire! Everyone wants it and we have it. You could set yourself up with a recurring income for you and your family for the rest of your lives. Contact me at rachaelmott@frontiernet.net and I will send you all the information you will need. It could change your lfe!
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 9:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2009