Is Yahoo Your Web Host??

Im considering Yahoo as my web host of my domain but was wanting to know how many pages they give you with the plan before buying?? I wasnt able to find it when looking over the information though
Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• We are in the process of looking at webhosting services for my spouse's business; we will probably use Go Daddy.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• OH NO! Yahoo is so expensive, you get next to nothing and there is no support. Use GODADDY.

I've been with godaddy for 5 years and tho some of their server settings are a bit odd, their customer support is unmatched and they can help you with every aspect of your hosting and website. I run 15 domains off GoDaddy's shared servers and I ONLY PAY $6.99 a month for the deluxe package! That's it!
    Other hosting may charge less, but you get what you pay for, with godaddy you get 24/7 support online, phone, email. They taught me so much, I just can't say enough about them.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2009