2 days late.... test said negative!

Hi guys... me and my partner have been trying for a baby.... my last period was on 19th May , im normally every 4 weeks, so by my couclulations i should have come on yesterday! I have no symptoms apart form a bloated feelging a couple of days ago, and mild cramping that comes and goes (not painfull), a lot of wind lol and i keep coming over hot and sweety!!
i have justed tested but its a negative....! me and my bf have been at it like no tomorrow, do u think it could be wrong or should i accept that this isnt my time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well it's still possible you are pregnant and that it's just not showing yet. Some people get a positive right away after a missed period and some have to wait. It depends on the person and their levels. Wait, then take another in 5 days if you don't get your period. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I agree with the previous poster. It may be too early for your body. with my daughter I was two weeks late before I got a positive!!!!!! It sucks! You can always call and make an appointment with your doctor and get a blood test!! good luck!! Im in the same boat as you right now! Im prayin for a positive!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm in the same boat! My period was due three days ago, but it's not here, and I keep getting negative tests. With my first, I didn't suspect I was pregnant till 5 1/2 weeks, and I got a pos right away, so maybe it takes awhile for my body too. I don't know! But this is killing me!!!!
    Anonymous

• hi ladies, i am in the same boat my period was due about two days ago, period usually comes every 32 days but lately for the past month my fiance and i have been taking vitamins and i have been taking the prenatals from walmart which are the 15 dollar ones the packs one a day ones so i totally hope that helps me and reducing my stress levels but it is totally hard cause when you just start not to stress so much and it seems like life is going better then all of a sudden something bad happens and there goes the stress again seems never ending. sorry ladies if any of you can relate.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Wow! I've been having the same symptoms, especially with the bloating/gas/hot flashes. Boobs were a little sore yesterday, but not today, and AF was due yesterday. I feel like I might have a yeast infection too though, so not sure it that may be complicating things. Good luck!
    soccermama33

Answer by soccermama33 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009