MAD about napping!

My 8m ds gets SO MAD about taking naps! We use a consistent routine - read a book and I rock him for about 5 mins - and he first calms down, then gets sooo angry when I put him in the crib (almost asleep). Then he stands up and screams. He's been having a rough time - cutting some new teeth and a move to a new house... any suggestions to help him get some rest? Rocking him longer doesn't seem to help. He just seems to get more angry!

Asked by mevxoxo at 8:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hes probably upset about the new house...continue with ur routine and maybe give him tynole for his let him cio and just check on him every 10-15 minutes intill hes asleep. some moms dont like this method b/c they think its cruel to let a baby cry even for just a few minutes but honestly it long as he is dry,fed,and not in pain there should be no reason y this would hurt him.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2009