Do you think this is a good sign?

Ok, so I've been seeing someone for a little over 4 months, long distance type thing. I'm separated and started out just having fun and hanging out, we were introduced by mutual friends. Well as time when on I realized I have REAL feelings for this man, I don't want to go out with anyone else, I really just want to be with him. Now I know just getting out of a marriage thats probaby not a good thing, but in all honesty I never intended to feel this way. So I sent him a birthday card and a letter a few days ago and basically told him the way I was starting to feel. We only see each other about twice a month because of the distance, which isn't really that bad, but it hurts SO much to only see him like that. I just wonder if I made a mistake by telling him my feelings or if it will turn out ok...I don't have a sense of dread, I actually feel kind of hopeful about the whole thing, do you guys think thats a good sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I can empathise with the long distance relationship.  I know it's tough because for the first 10 months on my relationship with my husband, I lived in Canada and he lived in England.

If he doesn't feel the same way about you then it's good to find out now but I hope it all works out for you.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It's not how I would have handled it, but it's done. So now you will just have to wait and see what happens. In my opinion, the men who are really interested in marriage and family like to do the pursuing. They love the thrill of the chase. Wise women know how to be less aggressive and still be alluring. Since you are only separated and not yet divorced, this is all a little premature, I think.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009