OMG YES YES YES

Did you guys see Jason Aldean and Keith Urban last night?!?! I about peed my pants when Keith joined him onstage, it was GENIUS! The awards were awesome, Sugarland and the B52's ROCKED it....one question though, not bashing, but does anyone else besided me love Taylor Swift but honeslty thinks she can't sing her way out of a paper bag? She sounds good on cd but live sounds AWFUL....JMO.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• My kids both loved it. I let my oldest stay up to watch it and he wore his cowboy hat and played his guitar. Jason Aldean did look pretty good. That is my sons favorite song.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• that is funny you wrote that cause i asked what everyone thought of taylor swift and def leopard. I like taylor swift but come on she looked and sounded awful with them. Shes good on the radio but i think the only reason she wins is caues all the teens love her, she is not the best singer or the best preformer (i've seen her). But i did enjoy the show and love the twists that you don't expect
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i can't stand keith urban, he can't sing worth a crap to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• LOL I just added my 2 cents about that yummy performance on another post. Much better than the Grammys huh?
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Jason Aldean is NOT cute. He's disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hmmm...someone woke up cheery this morning. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i also posted on the other post...lol

still ahvent watched but am a huge fan of jason aldean tho not keith...hes just ok to me. I guess i like my men a lil more country...i am married to a farmer. my DS is 3 and jams out to jasons cd all day! and taylor is not normally the best live i agree...tho i like her just cuz i think shes good role model
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I wanna marry a farmer!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Taylor can sing, Miley Cyrus cannot, not even on CD.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009