How do you find people to build your business?

I have a home based business and I am having trouble building it.It is health and welless.I love the company and the products.Can someone give me any tips or advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are many ways to build a business, but it does take a lot of time, persistance and work. What are some things you have already tried? Feel Free to message me, maybe I can give you some ideas
    Make today GREAT!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 8:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• There are many ways to go. If you are looking at internet options there are Free & Paid Ads, Ad Exchanges, Site Trafficers, And plan ol' networking. Where you just chat with people looking for options. Remember that your business isn't going to be for most, and that you hve to work hard to find the 1% that it is right for. So don't give up just because you can 't find people right away. The more you work the better you'll do.

Also, Send me a message. I have a site where I help others get some ad time, but I only do one person per company so let me know who you're with. Here's the site www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:20 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have some articles which might help you do this.  There is one about How to Promote and Advertise your Product, and one that is How to Find FREE Advertising For Your Website.  They can all apply to any business.

You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I can give you an idea there is some free advertising if that would help you get more traffic to your sight.This would help you build your buisiness and get people to your sight.Good luck and I hope this is helpful.

http://www.vinefire.com/?ref=typadv0305@yahoo.com

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• The best form of advertising is word of mouth. That is how MonaVie is built. Sharing the product with friends and family. Keep talking to people you come across on a day to day. You can advertised as well on cafemom and other free sites, but the number 1 is word of mouth. Good luck.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Check out the FREE training videos by the Pajama Professor at PKDMerchandise.com some of them are on marketing. They might just be what your looking for sweetie.
    PupsKitty

Answer by PupsKitty at 2:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• The simple answer is networking. Start by writing down the name of everyone you know: the people on your block, friends, relatives, your book club, the entire PTA, etc.. This is your current network. Contact everyone in your network, and let them know what you are doing and why you are doing it. Now join networking groups appropriate to your products and your target market; this may be your state chamber of commerce; this may be a lead-sharing club; this may be a business person's breakfast club; your local chapter of Toastmasters; etc.
    There is a wonderful book called The Accidental Salesperson by Chris Lyttle; you should be able to find it at your local library.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009